Home CD Software CD Converter CD Burner CD Cloner CD to iPod CD DVD Label Maker
Copy CD to iPod
Ashampoo CD 2 iPod is versatile CD iPod music system transfer tool to extracts audio files from Audio CDs and sends the converted files to your iPod without any plugins. The audio files will be converted automatically into the high quality *.m4a format (MPEG4-AAC) so that they can be read by your iPod. The program also modifies all music tracks directly when they are sent to your iPod so that all of them have the same volume (normalization).
The copy CD to iPod software is smart and easy to use. It automatically takes care of all the complicated settings of audio encoding and allows the user to focus on what he/she actually wants to do.
The transfer CD to iPod is your personal control center for extracting audio files from CD and transmiting them to your iPod! In the great tradition of Ashampoo software, this multimedia application is really easy to use!
Buy For Instant Download $14.99
OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/NT and Windows Vista
Transfer CD to iPod Features
* Extract audio files from Audio CDs.
* Convert your files to the *.m4a format so that all of them can be played by your iPod.
* Send the converted files to your iPod without any plugins.
* The music tracks are adapted when they are sent to your iPod so that all of them have the same volume (normalization).
How to copy Audio CDs to iPod?
The Copying Audio CDs to the iPod function of the iPod CD Transfer extracts tracks from Audio CDs and copies them to your iPod.
- 1. All you have to do is to click on the Start button in the main window of the CD iPod music transfer. The Insert CD dialog will open.
- Insert CD
> You will be asked to select the CD drive you want to use and to insert the CD from which you want extract the audio files if you have not done it.
> If you have inserted the Audio CD please click on Next > to proceed. The CD to iPod will now read the Audio CD.
- Read CD
> The copy CD to iPod software is now trying to access the CD you have inserted. Make sure that the CD you have inserted is really an Audio CD. Otherwise you will get an error message.
> If you have unfortunately inserted a data CD, Ashampoo CD 2 iPod will stop the process and ask you again to insert an Audio CD.
> After accessing the Audio CD, the CD iPod transfer will try to fetch the information which are stored on the Audio CD directly from the Internet.
- Fetching Information From The Internet
When you marked the option to fetch the information stored on the Audio CD from a Internet music database, Ashampoo CD 2 iPod connects to the database from freedb. The service is completely free and anonymous, meaning that you don't have to register in any way. The Copy CD to iPod will try to fetch the information if they are available.
- Select Tracks
You can select the tracks you want to read from the Audio CD.
- 2. The default settings of the transfer CD to iPod comply the settings you need to copy audio files to your iPod.
- 3. If you want to change any settings or just want to have a look on the default settings of the transfer CD to iPod just click on the Settings entry in the main window.
||Copy CD to iPod Support|
* Free upgrade.
* Receive the license code and download the full version instantly after ordering.
* Free email supports within one business day.
Featured Audio Converters
AVS Audio Converter
|Copyright © DVD Video Converter All Rights Reserved.